On Ice Head Instructor
• Scout for Liberty Bell Games
• Coached Ice Dogs 18AA
• Coached Pennridge Varsity AA
• Glaciers Squirt Bantam & Midget AA
• Current Lady Patriots 16UAA Head Coach
• Hatfield Ice Dogs National Champs 2011- 2012
• Northwood School 2012-2013
• Phila Revolution 2013-2016
• Worcester State University NCAA 2016- present
• 2017 MASCAC All-Academic team
• 2018 MASCAC All-Academic team
• 2019 MASCAC All-Academic team
Played Castleton State College
• Division III Women’s College Hockey
• Coached at Princeton and Penn State
• Plays women’s Lady Patriots Hockey
Played pro hockey in CWHL with Boston Blades
• 12 years goalie coaching experience
• Played D1 for West Chester University
• First goalie in Ridley Hockey HHOF
• Current Lady patriots 12UAA Head Coach
July 22nd -26th
Drop off Time 8:15am
350 County Line Road
Colmar, PA 18915
$299 per player if registered by June 22nd
$325 per player when registered June 23rd or later
$150 for Goalies (Max 4)
Pre-paid Lunch $40 (Optional)
This camp is designed for 8-16-year-old players who want to have fun and learn how to improve the four major “food groups” of hockey in the following order: 1st and foremost Skating, 2nd Stickhandling, 3rd Passing and 4th Shooting.
• Includes 3 hours of ice per day
• Skating every morning for 1½ hours
• Stickhandling each afternoon
• Passing each afternoon
• Shooting each afternoon
• Scoring each afternoon
• Off ice Plyometrics to develop better foot & hand speed
• Games after lunch for team bonding
• Jerseys – Home and Away!
• Requirements: Full USA Hockey approved equipment, gym shorts, tshirt, sneakers and street hockey stick REQUIRED daily
• Bring lunch or buy at Rink Side Café
• Free skate sharpening prior to camp
The Lady Patriots are pleased to announce the expansion of our organization and programming to the Hatfield Ice Arena. Current Ice Dog’s skating in their girls program, will transition to Lady Patriots. The program will operate out of both Hatfield Ice Rink and Revolution Ice Gardens.
This partnership will uniquely position our presence in both Buck’s and Montgomery Counties. “The regional approach will create more opportunities for our program and more importantly, for young female athletes wanting to play and excel in this great game”, said Paul Bardell – President, Lady Patriots Ice Hockey. All of us are very excited about this new chapter for girls ice hockey in this region.
Additionally, please join me in welcoming our newest players and their very-skilled coaching staff to our Lady Patriots organization.
Evaluations are scheduled for 8U, 10U & 12U March 26-29 and for 14U,16U & 19U April 10-14. The Link to the Evaluations sign-up is here https://www.ladypatriotshockey.org/evals, we’ll have more evaluation information available on both the Lady Patriots and Hatfield Ice websites.
Lady Patriots not only work to develop youth hockey player we work with adults as well. This year we are offering an Adult Women's House league. This will be run as Clinic session on Wednesday nights and offer Scrimmage games on a regular basis.
For more information please email us at Info@LadyPatriotsHockey.Org, or you can register for the season online through our Womens In House team page link.